Fishbowl Shaker Card Video Tutorial

Hello Crafters! I finally completed editing and uploading the video tutorial for my Fishbowl Shaker Card.



Watch Part 1 Below or on YouTube

 
 
Watch Part 2 Below or on YouTube
 

Please, leave a comment or share a photo of your project on my FaceBook Page - click Here. For the Cricut Design Space cut file - click Here. Just an FYI...if you do not own the cartridge A Child's Year you will need to delete Birthday. You can easily create your own or use one you own. If you need help let me know.

Be sure to become a Follower of this blog and sign up for e-mails so that you can be notified when I share projects and cut files. Thanks for stopping by.

 Happy Crafting! Kim

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing file, cant wait make one It is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I can’t seem to find this file ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nickky, I'm sorry I have not seen your comment. I have been super busy with work and school. Here is the direct link to the CDS file: https://ds4.cricut.com/#/design/40271539

      Delete
  3. I am unable to open the link in design space. The card is adorable and I can't wait to make it. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rochelle, I'm sorry you are having trouble opening the link. Here is the direct link: https://ds4.cricut.com/#/design/40271539 CDS has changed since I created this (I've been busy with work and school). I had to share it. I hope it works for you. I need to get back to creating...I didn't realize how long I have been gone.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts