Where did January go?!

Hello, all! I can't believe January has come and is almost gone. It has been a busy month and I have not had much time for crafting. But I do have some exciting news. I have been asked to be a Miss Kate Cuttables Guest Designer. My project will be published on February 3rd; I also created a process video showing how I assembled my project. I have some other projects that I am working on and will be sharing with you soon - this will include some Cricut Design Space cut files. I pray and hope all is well in your life.

Happy Crafting,
Kimberly


Comments

  1. that is great news...can't wait to see what you create...good luck...congrats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty! Can't wait to share. Kimberly

      Delete
  2. Where will I find MKC designer creations. I didn't know there were designers. I don't see creations on their website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My project will be posted here and on her blog. Here is Miss Kate Cuttables blog: http://misskatecuttables.blogspot.com/?m=1
      Hope this helps. Kimberly

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts