Happy Birthday Split Front Card

Hello Friend! I am excited to share my first project video tutorial as Kimberly Michelle Designs. Thank you for stopping by. Get your craftiness prepared as we create a split front card. This card is specifically for a birthday but the base of card is very versatile and can be recreated in Cricut Design Space to suit any occasion. I am putting together a video tutorial that will show how to create these cards in Cricut Design Space 3. I will share the link for the Cricut Design Space cut file at the end of this blog. All images are included in the Cricut Design Space Access Subscription. Update: I included the Mom split front card CDS cut file at the end of this post.


 Here is a quick look at the card I created. I used vellum behind the sentiment but you could use any material, such as acrylic sheet, glitter paper, or card stock.


 And here is a Mother’s Day card I created for my Mom. 

Here is the YouTube video tutorial or watch Here:



Cricut Design Space Happy Birthday cut file (be sure to delete the red words): 

What I used to create this card:
Cricut Embossing Folders: Swiss Dots and D'vine Swirls
Cricut cartridges in CDS:
Happy Birthday - 
Banner - Bits and Pieces 
Flowers - Mother's Day Bouquet
Tag - Picturesque
Card Base, Panels, and Score Line - Basic Shapes

Cricut Design Space cut file - Mom Split Front Card:
https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/59888381

If you have any questions, please, let me know. Be sure to subscribe (to the right) via e-mail (you will receive a verification e-mail - check your junk mail) for blog post updates and follow my blog (also, to the right). Unfortunately, if you did this on The Electric Poppy site you will need to do it again here to receive updates. Thank you for your patience as I get settled in.

Happy Crafting!
Kimberly Michelle

Comments

Popular Posts