Hello Flamingo Circle Card

Hello Friends! I am excited to share a quick and easy circle card that I created in Cricut Design Space. It features a cute flamingo, palm leaves and a simple hello phrase. This would be a perfect thinking of you card for that special someone. All the images are included in the Cricut Access Subscription. Also, I am the Guest Diva this week over at Die Cuttin' Divas and the theme this weeks is add a circle. So, be sure to head over there and play.



I just love all the fun colors; I used Cricut paper for all the images and the card base. I will have a list of paper I use at the end of this post. The card measure 5.5" x 5.5" and I used 2 separate circles to create the card base; this allows the card front to be a perfect circle.


The base card has a score line (there are a total of 4 score lines grouped together) which will allow the scored portion to bend easily. I used Cricut Kraft Board to create my card base; this provides a sturdy card base and will be using the Kraft Board for all my card bases in the future.


Here you can see what the card looks like on the inside when assembled. I chose to make my card a thinking of you card.



Here is quick before look at the Cricut images I used and the polka dot background with frame.


To add interest to the frame I added 2 circle lines that my Cricut Explore Air drew for me; I used the Pink Crystal pen (I just love this color)!


As I said, this is very quick and easy card to cut and assemble. Of course, I have a video tutorial for you!

Watch below or click HERE to watch on YouTube:



Cricut Design Space File:

Be sure to head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to play along with their weekly challenges. 

Happy Crafting!
Kimberly Michelle

Cricut Papers Used:
Polk Dot background: Light Pink and Gray
Palm Leaves: Green and Spring Green; Black for the shadow
Hello: Seafoam Green and Black
Flamingo: Peach Pearl Paper, Teal Green, and Light Yellow
Frame: White
Card Base: Kraft Board in white

Images Used:
Palm Leaves #M45121
Hello #M46B69
Flamingo #M18D90F
Circle Shape
Score Line
Background: I used the Hexagon #MFB1E7 and sliced onto a Circle shape

Comments

  1. I love your circle-shaped card! The flamingo and leaves are just so bold and colorful. Thanks for being such an awesome guest designer for us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty shape card!!! Love the gorgeous flamingo!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful shaped card! Love the pretty flamingo!!Congrats on being the GD!New Follower..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome circle shape card and the design:) Thank you for being a Guest Diva over at Die Cuttin' Diva.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for Guest Designing with us last week at Die Cuttin Divas! :)

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Love the idea of the lines. It adds a great design element to it. I just became a follower and would love for you to follow me on my blog! https://scrappytscreations.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts