Fall Fun Frame - Miss Kate Cuttables Guest Designer

Hello Friends! Today I am excited to share my project that I have created as a Guest Designer for Miss Kate Cuttables. I absolutely love Fall and was wanting to create a fun and quick home decor project. I found the perfect Fall inspired files at Miss Kate Cuttables.




I used the Fall Fun Word Art, Fall Truck, and Autumn Leaves from Miss Kate Cuttables for this project. I used the Print then Cut feature in Cricut Design Space to create this fun project. For the Fall Fun Word Art I printed it on to a distressed blue polka dot paper. I added the Autumn leaves as accents to the top corners and next to either side of the truck. 


I used foam adhesive to give my project dimension. I chose a weathered wood background to give a rustic look to my project. I used an 8 x 10 frame and did not use the glass. 


And to finish it off I added a burlap bow which I added with matte adhesive glue. This is a project that can easily be completed in an evening and would make a wonderful gift. Be sure to visit Miss Kate Cuttables to get these amazing files.

Files I used:

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Kimberly Michelle



Comments

Popular Posts