Fall: Pumpkin Gatefold Card

Hello and Happy November! Today I am sharing a project I created with the Simply Crafty SVGS Fall Pumpkin Gatefold Card. This is a beautiful Autumnal card that would be great for any occasion; I could see it as an invitation to a Thanksgiving dinner. This is free SVG from Simply Crafty SVGS and I created two cards from this single file; one being a pumpkin shape card that I created in Cricut Design Space. I share a quick video tutorial on how to create a shaped card which is linked below. SVGS are versatile and there are many crafty things that you can create with them.





For the gatefold card I chose warm tones for my papers and some patterned papers to add texture. This gatefold card measures 5.5" x 4.25". I inked most of the edges with Distress Inks and used foam adhesive on the front panels to create dimension. I used the leaf negative cuts to decorate the inside of my card. I finished it off with some linen twine from Stampin’ Up. Below are some process photos as I put this card together; instructions are included with the SVG file.








The pumpkin shaped card measures 4.75" x 3.635".  Again, I inked most of the edges and used patterned paper for texture. The leaf and vine swirl are images from Cricut Design Space and are included in the Cricut Design Space Access Subscription. I added a bow to the stem with Stampin’ Up linen twine. Below are some process photos as I assembled the pumpkin shape card...FUN!






How to Make a Shaped Card or watch HERE:


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and be sure to visit Simply Crafty SVGS. If you have any questions, please, let me know.

Happy Crafting!
Kimberly Michelle

Comments

  1. Cute idea creating a shaped card out of the pumpkin. Thanks for the tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts