Thanksgiving Teddy Bear Shaker Card

Hello Friends! I hope all is well in your crafty world. Here I am trying to get ready for the upcoming holidays. I love shaped cards and thought the cute little Thanksgiving Teddy Bear Turkey from Teddy Bear Parade would make the perfect shaped card. I added a shaker area to his belly. I share the Cricut Design Space cut file and YouTube video tutorial at the end of the post. The image is included in the Cricut Design Space Access Subscription. If you make this cute little card I would love to see your creation over at my Facebook page Kimberly Michelle Designs.



I used Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen and Glossy accents for his eyes and nose. These little accents give his face some life and I love the texture.


For his shaker belly I used a mix of brown, red, and yellow sequins. The brown sequin mix has beads in it which add to the shaker noise.

Here is what the card looks like open. There is plenty of room to write your thoughts to the recipient.

I added a stitch line around the sentiment panel with a white gel pen for a finishing detail.

Here is a look of how the images will look in Cricut Design Space. If you want to create the shaker card use the image with the open belly; the light tan circle can be used for the acetate and background paper for the shaker window. Or you can make this card without a shaker and then you would use the image with the solid belly.


 Watch Video Below or Watch on YouTube:


Cricut Design Space Cut File:
https://design.cricut.com/#/design/48613765

Here are other Thanksgiving projects I have done:
http://kimberlymichelledesigns.blogspot.com/search/label/Thanksgiving

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this card. I will am currently working on Christmas cards which I will be sharing soon.

Happy Crafting!
Kimberly Michelle

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome. And thank you for stopping my little crafty spot. Happy Crafting! Kimberly Michelle

      Delete
  2. So much LOVE! Thanks for sharing this adorableness! What did you use for his nose and eyes? I can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and thank you so much for stopping by. I used Glossy Accents on his eyes and nose after applying Wink of Stella to the areas. I explain further how I did this in the video which is above. Please, let me know if you have any other questions. Happy Crafting! Kimberly Michelle

      Delete
  3. The fashionable area of Bloomsbury, set in the heart of London and convenient for transport throughout the capital city, is a superb location for a holiday. However why not tie in your stay with one of the stunning events in the area to make your stay at a Bloomsbury hotel extra special? popular teddy bears

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kimberly. This is so cute. Since I will be mailing them out of state I'm going with the shakerless version, though I may use an action wobble.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts