Cricut: Haunted House Shadow Box

Hello Friends! Halloween is fast approaching and I have been wanting to share this shadow box that I created in Cricut Design Space but I, unfortunately, have been under the weather...better late then never. I used the Print then Cut feature for most of my project. I just makes creating so easy and fast. Please take note, the cut file for this project is at the end of this post and you will not be able to open this project on a mobile device due to the use of digital pattern paper that I used in Cricut Design Space. If you have any trouble with let me know and I will recreate without the pattern paper.

This shadow box measures 8" x 6.5" x 3.25". And as I said it is super fast and easy to put together. All the images are available with the Cricut Access Subscription. I also created a YouTube assembly tutorial...there is mostly music playing because I have a sore throat...sorry. Again, if you have any questions, please, ask me.




The haunted house came from 'Enjoy the Seasons' and the witch is from 'Autumn Celebrations'. The orange pattern paper is from Elise 'Orange Cottage Flowers' and it is scaled at 80%. The background pattern paper is from Berries and Cream 'Lavender Bohemian' and it is scaled at 58%. I really hope you make this fun and easy project. You can, also, see other Halloween projects I created under the Halloween tab to the bottom right. Please, let me know if you have any questions. I will be creating a Christmas shadow box very soon.

Cricut Design Space cut file:
https://design.cricut.com/#/design/71162794

YouTube Assembly Tutorial Below or click HERE:


Happy Crafting!
Kimberly Michelle

Comments

Popular Posts