My First Art Journal Layout

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello Friends! I am excited to share with you my first art journal layout. I have been wanting to get creative with mixed media for some time and finally found my courage. I used my small Dylusions art journal and Dylusions sprays to create the background. I used gold spray for splatters and drips.


My lady is a Donna Downey stamp and called "Falling Deep". I stamped her on typewriter text paper with black archival ink because it is permanent. I colored her skin with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tattered Rose and added shadow with some Pebbles chalks that I have. I used a fine point white Sharpie paint pen to create movement to her hair.

I used some Tim Holtz Tiny Text stickers to create my title and added an outline to create dimension. I drew a wavy border and painted it with black acrylic paint.

This was so much fun to create and can't wait to share more with you. In the future I will be sharing process videos on how I create my pages.

Get Creative!
Kimberly Michelle

Comments

Popular Posts