Halloween: Dracula and Coffin Boxes

Hello Friends and Happy October! This is one of my favorite months and I am excited to share a Simply Crafty SVGS project I created with my Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space. I created a Dracula Box which can be used for home decor and it will hold tasty treats for your little kiddos. I, also, decided that the Count needed a coffin so I created the Coffin Boxes from Simply Crafty SVGS...the coffin boxes are a FREE SVG file. So let's take a look at my sweet Count.


Isn't he a handsome monster?! Using the instructions, that were included with the SVG file, he was rather easy to put together. His hair is the box top and lifts off so that you can use as a treat box.

Here are the papers I used to create my Dracula Box. I used the Cricut Red Glitter paper for his eyes, tongue, and drop of blood.

To give him some extra shimmer I used some shimmer mist. If you do this don't be alarmed when the paper curls, just let it dry naturally and it will be perfectly flat. And I love the shimmer.



Here is a look at Dracula with his coffin boxes. These would make fun treat boxes and they are super easy to put together...and they are a free file from Simply Crafty. These boxes are easy to alter in Cricut Design Space. I wanted one of them to have a bat and it was so easy to do. If you would like to see how to do this trick in Cricut Design Space leave me a comment below.



Thank you for stopping by and checking out this fun project. Be sure to visit Simply Crafty SVGS for more fun Halloween projects.

Clickable Links:
Simply Crafty SVGS
Kimberly Michelle Designs Facebook
Kimberly Michelle Designs YouTube

Happy Crafting!
Kimberly Michelle

Comments

  1. So spooky! Thanks for sharing and love the shimmer and glitter papers you used!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts